Sunday, March 15, 2009

Around The Horn vol.1,62

sinus -- Aurora Report says the weather has changed for the better, but with it has come some serious sinus headaches.

You may have noticed the Salvador Dali fine art of the day at the blog site – if not this is how I have been feeling lately. 

I never knew how captivating Dali’s art was, nor how influential on my families artistic pursuits it had been.

I was at my fathers this weekend and saw several pieces my brother had done that are variations on Dali’s themes.

Security News

How to tell, what to do if computer is infected (AP) (Yahoo Security)

UDP Ports 54929, 46304, 23010, (Sun, Mar 15th)

Another reader, Tony W. was checking his logs for any activity referenced in Tony Carothers diary on ...(more)...

What's on your network?, (Sun, Mar 15th)

I was looking though my Spam folder this evening to see if there was anything interesting in there. ...(more)...

Social Networks' Risks for Business Security

Corporate social media has many positives, but security issues should not be overlooked.

DC Tech Arrests Raise Security Issues

Federal charges of bribery by IT officials in DC creates a potential tech security nightmare.

Feds File Bribery Charges Against D.C.'s Top Tech Official

The District of Columbia's acting chief security officer and an associate were arraigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List